2. Content. Bard will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this Internet site, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. You agree that access to and use of this Internet site and the content hereof is at your own risk. All information on this Internet site is provided "AS IS." BARD DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER BARD NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS INTERNET SITE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS INTERNET SITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT HEREOF. THIS LIMITATION INCLUDES DAMAGES TO, OR FOR ANY VIRUSES THAT INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT.
4. Third Party Internet Sites and Links. This Internet site may contain links or references to other Internet sites maintained by third parties over whom Bard has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Bard does not review the content of such sites. Similarly, this Internet site may be accessed from third party links over which Bard has no control. BARD MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND AS TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN SUCH INTERNET SITES AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM SUCH CONTENT OR INFORMATION. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Bard.
5. Medical Information. This Internet site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult with a doctor or other healthcare professional.
7. Trademarks. All product names, trade names, service names, tag lines or logotype distinguished in form, text or otherwise from surrounding text, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks, service marks, trade names and/or trade dress (collectively referred to as the "Marks") of Bard, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors (in fact or implied) or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. Such Marks are variously protected by the laws of the United States and other countries. No use of any of these Marks may be made without the prior, written authorization of Bard, except for the sole purpose of identifying the products or services originating from Bard. Moreover, any such use must also be in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. The use or misuse of these Marks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and other international and national regulations and statutes. Be advised that Bard actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
8. Copyrights. The entire content of this Internet site, including but not limited to text, photographs, illustrations, video, sound and other material (collectively referred to as "Content") is subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 2013 Bard Limited. All rights reserved. The Content may not be copied other than for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit or otherwise use Content or any portion thereof in any form, or create any derivative work based on such Content, without the express written consent of Bard. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, Mark or copyright of Bard, or any third party.
9. Void Where Prohibited. This Internet site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the European Union (EU). Although the information on this Internet site is accessible to users outside of the EU, the information on the Internet site pertaining to Bard products is intended for use only by residents of the EU. This site links to other sites produced by Bard's various operating divisions and subsidiaries, some of which are outside the EU. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. Bard reserves the right to limit provision of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Internet site is void where prohibited.
11. Availability of Products. The products of Bard referred to on this Internet site may not be available for sale in all countries. No representation is made by Bard as to the availability of a particular product in a particular country. For the availability of a particular product in your country, please contact us.